Terms & Conditions Of Use
Clirnet Services Private Limited (hereafter referred to "us", "we", or "Clirnet", which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the software and other ancillary and allied applications provided by Clirnet, including but not limited to the software and applications of the brand names 'Clirnet MasterSessions, 'Clirnet MasterCast', 'Clirnet MasterConsult', 'Clirnet MasterCircle', 'Clirnet MedWiki', 'Clirnet eCircles', (together with the Website ('www.clirnet.com'), referred to as the "Services").
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a registered medical practitioner to register and use these Services in any manner. By registering, or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Clirnet that you are 18 years of age or older and are a registered medical practitioner, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Services available through Clirnet and agree to and abide by this Agreement. You also represent and warrant that you are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
- You agree to register with the CLIRNet platform and avail the various services as offered from time to time on CLIRNet's platform or other related avenues. You additionally agree to receive relevant communication associated with the Services offered by CLIRNet through various means.
- By listing or updating or registering your contact information, you authorize Clirnet to email or call or send SMS text messages or WhatsApp messages or any other means of communication using an automatic or manual system or pre-recorded message to my registered phone number or email to provide account and services related information about the Services.
- Additionally, you authorize clirnet to follow up in order to assist you with setup, view and avail services, send reminders and provide opportunities to provide feedback regarding the service. If you do not want to receive calls or SMS text or WhatsApp messages or other means of communication both text and voice-based, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "STOP”.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clirnet, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, clients and representatives from any and all third party vendors, from claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from his/her/its access to or use of the services, violation of this Agreement, or infringement, or infringement by any other practitioner of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Clirnet will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- If any Practitioner has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of Clirnet’s Services, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
- The information provided via CLIRNET’s activities is for general medical education purposes meant for registered medical practitioners only. It is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in CME activities are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by CLIRNET or a Sponsor. In no event will CLIRNET, a Sponsor or, the authors/faculty be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through the CME activities. All CMEs are recorded to be used for research and information purposes only. Clirnet at the request of Sponsor, may share your details such as name, location, and session feedback for research and information purposes only.
- If a Practitioner has any questions concerning Clirnet, the Service, this Agreement, or anything related to any of the foregoing, Clirnet can be reached at the following email